The Legislative Assembly District of Lane Cove holds 56,905 electors and occupies an area of 37 square kilometres.*
Suburbs in the electorate of Lane Cove include....
Artarmon, Chatswood West, East Ryde, Gladesville, Greenwich, Henley, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Cove, Huntleys Point, Lane Cove, Lane Cove North, Lane Cove West, Linley Point, Longueville, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Northwood, Putney, Riverview, Ryde, St Leonards, Tennyson Point, Woolwich.
*Source: NSW Electoral Commission
Get involved with Victoria’s community independent campaign for Lane Cove…
- Subscribe - stay up to date with Victoria’s campaign plans and progress
- Volunteer - join others in our community
- Donate - help fund Victoria’s campaign
- Share your views with Victoria - through this short survey
- Put up a corflute in your yard - to promote your support for Victoria's community campaign (or a poster in your window)